Commercial Real Estate Analyst
|Department:||National Head of MBS Trading|
We are seeking an Analyst with 2-4 years of experience in commercial real estate finance and/or capital markets. Experience with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae Multifamily products is strongly desired. The candidate will be responsible for activities outlined below and report to the company’s National Head of Trading. The candidate will also support Berkeley Point’s Trading Department with all trade documentation, both internally and externally. The position offers the opportunity to work closely with other departments, including Origination, Underwriting and Closing, as well as our investors. The position is located in Bethesda, MD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing financial and economic reports to help formulate market analyses
- Assisting in the design, development and maintenance of quantitative reports for all aspects of trading and industry trends
- Supporting the creation, distribution and tracking of all internal and external trade documentation
- Assisting internal employees and external clients with trade requests; field and research requests for information.
- Works effectively in a team environment and possesses a strong understanding that one’s value is created through the ability to supplement departmental needs.
- Possess a strong work ethic while accomplishing each task with impeccable accuracy.
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Commutate effectively internally and externally
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks on schedule while exercising independent judgment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Real Estate or other related fields
- Multifamily / Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities experience preferred