Reserves Administrative Support Specialist
|Job Title:||Reserves Administrative Support Specialist|
|Reports to:||Manager, Asset Manager|
|Location:||Blue Bell, PA, Boston, MA, Bethesda, MD or Seattle, WA|
The Reserve Administrative Support Specialist role is a client-facing position involving the administration of required/completion repair escrows in compliance with investor guidelines. The position is located in either Blue Bell, PA, Boston, MA, Seattle, WA or Bethesda, MD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear communication with borrower/ borrower representative regarding scope of required repairs and associated deadlines
- Diligent progress tracking of required repairs in process relative to deadlines
- Escalation of substandard work, delayed progress and/or other anomalies
- Maintenance of the tracking database
- Timely processing of draw packages
- Loan Documents: The Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will read, understand and effect the unique requirements of each loan relative to the reserve provisions
- Customer Service: As a client-facing role, the Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will communicate the borrower obligations required by the loan documents and provide prompts and guidance to the borrower to meet these obligations in a positive, constructive and supportive manner.
- Compliance: The Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will monitor the progress and scope of repairs relative to the requirements of the loan documents, the Investor guidelines and department policy. Special attention will be paid to repair due dates.
- Communications: The Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will provide systematic outreach to borrowers via email and phone work consistent department policy. The tenor and tone of communications will integrate both customer service and the need for compliance.
- Database Maintenance: The Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will provide timely updates to the department tracking systems as well as Investor systems.
- Draw Processing: The Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will assess each reserve draw submitted by the borrower to verify that all items are qualified and properly documented. Once complete, the Reserve Administrative Support Specialist will recommend and document the disbursement of funds.
- Assist with special projects when assigned
- Judgment: The ability to balance the customer service and compliance components to the satisfaction of the borrower, management, and the Investors and the knowledge to escalate in the event of imbalance
- Communications: The ability to listen and speak effectively with borrowers, staff and Investors in impromptu circumstances. Strong reading and writing skills are required for both internal and external documents
- Discipline: The ability and aptitude to maintain multiple databases on a real time basis. Must embrace the need for data integrity and timeliness
- Organizational Skills: The ability to prioritize and progress multiple tasks on a strict timeline
- Technology: The ability to confidently work with various Investor systems, and internal systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Effective phone presence
- Past experience with legal documents and contracts
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, Outlook and experience with database maintenance